Monday, April 2, 2012

2 months old

This baby is growing quicker than I EVER imagined!!!

Since we will be 3 months old next week I figured it was high time to show some 2 month pics.
Sweet boy FINALLY started putting on some weight!
He was born at 7 lb. 11oz, dropped to 7 lb 3oz when we left the hospital and stayed at 8 pounds until close to 6 weeks.
At this six week growth spurt he got up to 10 lb. 3 oz.

Alot of this was due to sleeping for too long at a time and needing more to eat. 
Around a month we started to suppliment with some formula. He got used to eating a good six ounces total, 3 or so nursing and 3 from a bottle. 

The whole supplimenting thing super stressed me out with AC but I was VERY happy to not have put that pressure on myself this time. I am just glad to be offering the majority of my child's nourishment at this time!
(as it warms up I may no longer nurse, we were both sweating profusely at the egg hunt saturday, no fun) TMI?
C was going to sleep around 11 and waking up about 4:45-5:30.

Not happy about his shots :( he only cried for a quick minute which made mommy feel better.
Getting ready to bathe brother in his bathroom!
At 6 weeks on the nose he started smiling (at Mrs. Lisa Danielson while at dinner) He hasn't stopped since and we love hearing his sweet baby cooes.
8 weeks in this picture
already not wanting to take pictures with sister.. oh lordy!










No comments: