Thursday, August 25, 2011

Recent Pinspiration!!

**ps. i need some help, either safari, firefox, or blogger isn't allowing me to imbed these images straight from Pinterest. Could someone ever so kindly help me figure out why?? I want to give credit where credit is due. 

In the meantime you can follow all my boards via THIS LINK!!
been feeling the need to make lots of really cute burp cloths recently!!

holy inspiration batman!!! I now want to makeover my garage!!
tipjunkie... you find the most creative ppl... you win again!!

have NO fear I will be attempting this guy this weekend!!
**need I mention 9 DAYS TILL KICKOFF!!!!!!
Can hardly wait!!!!

I really want to attempt a dog bed like this for lilly!!
this pom trim always gives me a fit...
know any tricks for working with it??
I will SOOO be ordering this pattern to make the AG dolls a coat for christmas!!

From the looks of things I am inspired to craft!!





No comments: