Sunday, August 28, 2011

Finally Coming Together

Nothing in the whole world makes me feel better than to see my vision become reality.
.
When it comes to our dining room this room has, well seen his day.
.
Now.... he is singing praises of ALMOST being complete!!!

Introducing.....

Our new RUG!!!
and slipcovers for the parson's chairs at the end!!!

now... to find some chairs we can make work with kids for the middle chairs...


And from the other view you can see we need to get rid of the other china cabinet and figure out our shelving around the window.


Here is a close up of the fabri swatch we found for the new curtains. 
.
Matches really well with the botanicals.

What do you think about our newest additions?

3 comments:

Dixie Delights said...

I love it! Love the fabric swatch, chandy, rug, slips, everything!!

Jenny Beth said...

aww thanks!!! I feel like my little house is FINALLY coming together!!!!

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Love love love this room! I'm off to check out more of your posts - so glad I stumbled across your blog. Visit me if you ever have a moment at www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com