Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Ballard Outlet

I apologize for my absence. I was unaware our hotel in Atlanta would not have Internet!! Boo!!

Anywho, after attending the American girl store lil bit and I hopped over to the Ballard Outlet.






Look at all the wonderful treasures inside!



Copper fountain



Beautiful bench!



And the lighting was all 60% off!!



I bought this $400.00 Chandy for $25.99!!!

And yes you did read that correctly!



I was drooling over these Atoll mirrors!

Unfortunately, my car is already full of goodies we have found for the nursery!!
(more on that coming soon!!)



And I just adore everything in this picture!! If only I had a trailer!!!

(I think I need one if these dog beds!)

Be home very late tonight and can't wait to share about our trip!

1 comment:

KimMalk said...

I'm so envious of your chandelier purchase--it's gorgeous!