Friday, July 29, 2011

Our 4th of July Beach Trip

I spent way too much time enjoying myself while we were away so subsequently I didn't take many pictures.

But... my mother in law did! Here are a few of the pictures she captured of our weekend at the beach.


from left to right David, Mallory, me, Casey, Jackson, Lil bit, Mimi, and Papa Billy.
We had just finished our yummy meal at The Ocean Club!
and here is the baby bump! It is here to stay for the next few months. haha
Uncle Jackson loves spending time with his little niece!



lil bit and mimi
It was such a wonderful get away!

2 comments:

Luisa Rodríguez said...

Beautiful pictures!! :)

___________________________________________
http://mustbeliberating.blogspot.com/2011/07/married-life-our-three-month.html

Jenny Beth said...

thank you both! we had a great time!