Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hey there, on the road and to pass the time I thought I would share some of my favorite things in the magazines I have been perusing.



Like for 1. An adorable chevron towel! And for $30 bucks!!



And then there is one of my most favoritest things!!

Do y'all know about Lush beauty products?

Well we have a local shop in my hometown and I love to swing by from time to time and splurge on a bath bomb. They are Made out of all natural ingredients, and soo yummy!



This reminds me I need to start using my exercise ball.



I am really trying to find a sunless tanner I love. I have tried Loreal sublime, air bronze from sally's beauty supply, another cheap one I can't recall the name and Lancome soleil. In 3 magazines they mentioned the St. Tropez products.

Any thoughts?



I found these earrings in the back of a people mag. Pretty sure I will find the pieces to make me a pair!

Have a wonderful Sunday!! We are on the last leg of our 16 hr drive!!

Can I get a hallelujah??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard lots of good things about St. Tropez products from product reviews on websites that sell it and from different YouTube reviews. From what I've heard it would be worth trying.
<3 Kirby

the savvy speechie said...

Holy cheese and rice- we are going to have to plan a Lush get-together. I am just now lerning about the amazing-ness (?) of it, and still have not been! Give me a shout when you want to go!

Jenny Beth said...

thanks for the tip kirby.

lindsey, its a date for sure...