Tuesday, July 19, 2011

too busy tuesday

Right now I am busy...

Doing lots of this

And deciding which shoes will go with the most outfits....
comfortable stylish... does it exist?

and hoping we aren't this packed down when we leave the driveway...


so, through lots and lots of list making, and marking things off.... I will accomplish!!!

I think.

as you can see this post didn't "post" this am... oh well.. got everyone packed, met with housesitter, had car detailed... bought new dvd player... and did tons of other things I am sure you don't care about.

Hope you all are marking as many things off your lists as I am.

2 comments:

devis en ligne said...

Superb Piece of Website, you have here. I am so lucky to run into your blog by way of google queries. I just bookmarked to read all of your posts.

Luisa Rodríguez said...

did I mention I love your blog? I did, didn't I??
Loved the suitcase! super organized... :P

_____________________________________
http://mustbeliberating.blogspot.com/