Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Place to Dine Part 2

After  2 sets   3 sets of hand me down dining table sets my husband and I decided it was time to start trying to find something "new to us" and that would fit our style and our home. 

First we liked this.
{via world market}
retails for $699

Then we fell in LOVE with this.
{via restoration hardware}
retails for $1200-$1700
And went on our hunt to find the perfect table for our family....

Finally we chanced upon this table on sale at our local antiques mall.
$118.00.

.
SCORE!!
.
Now to just finish the faux-finishing process.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love it! My mom gave me her old round oak table that I will be painting and then distressing...I can't wait!

Michelle @ Ten June said...

Holy cow you are a girl on a mission! You decided what you like and then found it for a cheaper version. YOU GO GIRL! :) Love it!

Charity said...

Love it, can't wait to see what you do with it.

Cha Cha