Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Review and A New Company

First of all allmodern.com (via) CSN offered me the wonderful opportunity of doing a review on an item.
.
 After searching for nearly a month I finally found the perfect item. 
.
An indoor/outdoor doormat for our screened in porch!!
.

The best part... it is made by my new favorite company........
.
.
I got this awesome diamond pattern rug in denim for $13.00!!!
.
I have had the rug for close to 3 weeks now and moved it to inside our front door, you know.. to "test it out"

.
Verdict.... ITS AWESOME!! does a great job of hiding dirt, (despite its white) and doesnt catch on the bottom of the door. 
.
It would stay here permenantly but... I went ahead and took the plunge on this guy.
{can't WAIT to get him in!!!}

now... onto that new company....
.
Had a neat encounter at preschool the other day. There was a sub in my classroom and I am always excited about meeting the new person I get to work with. Within minutes of meeting I discovered Karen owned an ADOREABLE hand painted ceramics company.
.
.
She makes just about everything you can imagine.
.
LOVE all her greek stuff!!
personalized dishes
she also makes precious tea sets.
.
Her items are sold all over the country and I feel so fortunate to be able to meet such a talented lady!!
.
Be back later tody with some new additions.


No comments: