Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Super Cute.. and Homemade!!

A couple of days ago i stumbled upon this blog. I loved the idea of the rose petal trim. So i ran over to Hobby Lobby and whipped up a top for my little bit..... just in time for Valentine's Day.

Now go on over to This Blessed Nest and check out her cutie patootie in her cute shirt. Dont you just love her stuff?? Ahhh another Tennessee girl. I just happen to be on the west side of the state and her on the east.
Here is what my cutie patootie looks like..

7 comments:

nest of posies said...

well, i was coming over from the pearl party to say hello...and to my surprise there is some of my pics & shirts!!! how fun & a surprise was that!

your little cutie looks like a doll in her's! what a beauty!

just wanting to say hello. glad to meet you & glad to see you liked my little craft!

blessings!
kellie

GrannySmithGreen said...

Doesn't Kellie have the best ideas?! The ruffle heart shirt is so cute. I too am visiting from the Pearl party! So good to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning! Found you through the Pearl Party and so glad I did! That shirt is just too cute and I love meeting other TN girls! Hope your having a great day! xoxo

Courtney said...

Just stopping by from the Pearl party. Love the adorable shirt!

Unknown said...

Hey Girl! I just wanted to stop by and personally thank you for visiting my blog and becoming a follower! Your blog is darling and I'm a follower :) Come back by soon! Have a blessed day :) xoxoxo

Jenny Beth said...

soo glad you all stopped by. i am itching with new posts so stay tuned!! glad to meet all of you. your bloggy homes are lovely!!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Stoppy by from the P&G blog hop! You are to cute and so crafty! Have a great day!