Friday, February 12, 2010

Oh the joys of holidays

With each new holiday my itch to create, craft and redecorate grows stronger and stronger. I am always thinking of tutorials to do but since we dont have internet at home it makes it hard for me to remember to take pictures of these things throughout the process. Lets recap on current projects at hand

  • chalkboard with homemade scalloped frame. (i know its going to be great)
  • finding bedding for AC's big girl bed
  • deciding exactly where i want pictures to hang in the house {my dad could have killed me when i moved out to go to college. he repainted my room and before he could do so he decided to fill all the holes in the walls where i would constantly rearrange and rehang pics... grand total holes in my bedroom... 110! i was a rearranging freak!}
  • picking out bedding for my room
  • figuring out colors for the shutters for the front of the house
  • trying to decide on landscaping for the front flower beds
  • all in all just being able to complete a project.
    here are a few of my thoughts. Here is the board and batten style above.

okay so probably a slate color or off white. 
the style will be enclosed board and batten with similiar hardware.
working on the other pics of these ideas... will share those with yall later today. 
Happy friday readers. 
Be prepared for valentine's day fun.