Saturday, February 21, 2015

Elementary Years "Big Girl Room"

Well... it happened, she said "Mommy, I still like ballerinas, but can we make my room fun and bright?"
I suppose its time. She is a glitter loving, bright colors, leopard wearing kindergartener.

I have had her help me every step of the way with picking out colors and making sure she is going to love what I pull together. 

She had a fit over this Annie Selke fabric so this is our launching point!

Thinking this will be our #oneroomchallenge Room for this spring.

PS. we are slowly but surely finishing up the kitchen. It has mainly been because I couldn't make up my mind on several things. 
Hope you all are thawing out as we are here!

2 comments:

Simply LKJ said...

Gorgeous fabrics! So cheerful and fun.

Jenny Beth said...

thanks!! ready to get started!!