Monday, February 10, 2014

Living Room Style Board

Hello friends!
Can I just say thank you from the bottom of my heart??

Ya'll have blessed me beyond measure with all your kind words regarding a piece of our story. 

Thank you for trusting me with yours and your outpouring of support. Means the world!

Now that my head is clear, I have been thinking its about time to nail down some elements of this room. 

Here is what we are working with. 

Contemplating a cowhide rug....
there will be a treatment like in the picture over the fireplace!
and hoping for some ah ha moment on where my pop of color is going to come from!

This is obviously my rough draft board but this is sort of the direction the room is headed in. 

getting quotes this week on having the builtins made.
wrapping up switching out the electrical.
and picking out a roller shade for the back door.

Once the roller shade is installed and the outlets switched out I will be sharing pictures!

No comments: