Thursday, February 6, 2014

Favorite Baby Items #3

Now that we are on number three I feel like we have a little bit of an idea of what has worked well for us and what hasn't.

We did decide to start making our own baby food with #3 and suprisingly its easy, and super fun! 
The big kids have had a blast helping us make sweet potatoes, or apples and pears.

Its been a great teaching opportunity for the older two to learn how mixing things taste!

Anywho....

Our favorites this go is still our double to triple, back to single stroller.

 Throwback to our disney trip!

ride in the back, ride in the front
 pop an infant carrier in the top!
add a wheelie board and stick sister helping me push! 

This thing is amazing! 
btw... at three we finally had an AH HAH moment at the hospital. 
Dont take all those carts etc down, just grab the stroller, have the carrier attached and mommy can hold baby, and not baby in carrier. A lot less awkward and everything carried down in one trip!

The other thing we are using daily and SOOO glad we invested in with big brother is our Baby Bjorn bouncer seat! 

I actually dont have any pictures of w in the seat but trust me. he sits there often while I am working!
and... pretty much everything on this chart I made with c.

We did get a sophie replacement and this go... I would like to invest in a chew beads necklace. Mr. Whit can not seem to stop chewing on all my jewelry!

What do you use that you can't live without?

I never jumped on the rocknplay wagon but I hear I sorely missed out!

No comments: