Friday, May 20, 2011

Bringing Vintage Back

Yep, slowly but surely... one step at a time our dining room is coming together. 
.
Before we had a gargantuan chandy I found at a garage sale. 

At the time I liked it, alot, but you see... I am not in any way tuscan... like not at all.... 
So it had to go.
here is another view..
 and here is what it looks like now....

real life sewing machine and all....
here are some close ups....

its vintage 1950's. 
I found it on ebay!! at a STEAL...
.
And don't worry this pretty thing will go with me when we move!

4 comments:

Jessie Jones said...

That chandelier is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen! Come decorate my house next....

the savvy speechie said...

Jenny Beth- lookin' great! I am dropping all my "Kirkland's" stuff too! You go girl!

Jenny Beth said...

aww thanks guys!!! we really like the direction the room is headed in. next up is curtains, built in china cabinets, a rug, and slipcovered parsons chairs.... I cant wait.

Dixie Delights said...

Love love love!