Friday, May 27, 2011

iPhone dump

Soo I put up what I thought was a funny post about my highlights in my first year of teaching. The hubs said if he read a quote referencing his child he would be mad (sensitive maybe??) anywho I deleted it as to not offend someone.

With that being said we are on the road and I thought this would be a great time to share some pics.



My friend found this fab fabric at a garden ridge.



I recently enjoyed some Yolo from an adorable airstream truck.



I pulled some knock out roses from the garden.



Used my new icing mah- dealiebopper to make my friends bday cupcakes.



My baby is losing her baby face.



Has anyone followed me on twitter and wondered what this fabric is for?? Keep following on twitter for more clues leading up to the blog post.



This frame was in my neighbors trash pile so I dug it out, cleaned it up and painted it White... I'm thinking chalkboard middle.



Took some pics of my moms garden, she has been working extra hard out there this year.



Ready to help do a final brush of this pool so I can get in.



Here is another cute truck we saw on main street competing in a food network challenge where they travel from city to city and have different competitions. This is gourmet grilled cheese. YumO!



I started a small bed out front, need to dig up the rest of the grass and extend around the crepe Myrtle, probably will do that this weekend.



Here is a sneak peek of the fabrics on our porch. Sooo close to the end!!

Happy Friday all!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm so glad I got to read your post about school before you deleted it. I would love to teach younger kids someday!

Jenny Beth said...

glad you got to read it too kelly, I see his point but it surely rained on my parade. teaching children has been one of the most rewarding things I have ever done. I LOVE IT!! Now that I will only be teaching I plan on sharing more of my crafts we make with yall.