Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring Time.

Lately I have felt like the worst mom ever...
.
We have been so busy with everyday life that I have forgotten to take pictures of my sweet little girl. 
.
We all know how it is, you have the child, take a picture of every flinch and reaction then they start to get older and you either 
a)forget the camera
b)remember she/he is a toddler and they won't cooperate for a decent photo

Do others of you feel this way too??

All that being said we set out last weekend to a local fotog fave spot and snapped a few quick shots of lil bit.


singing school songs... {zacheus was a wee little man action shot}
definately a "mom stop taking my picture" moment.
she did this on her own... she really makes me laugh.

I am still editing the others... can't wait to share... 
 Have you entered the stila lip glaze giveaway?? it ends this saturday!!

2 comments:

The Rowell Family said...

Your daughter is beautiful! You are so creative girl. Love it!

Sarah said...

I love Anna Caroline's dress and headband!! So cute!!