Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Shutterfly and a Sneak Peek

Howdy partners!!
.
wanted to give you a sneak peek of my "home-made tree"
.
I have had alot of fun working on these crafts over the past few weeks 
and am so excited to share with yall all that i have completed!!
.
I promise this picture just doesn't do the tree justice!
.
In other news...
.
Didjaknow???
.
Shutterfly is offering an AWESOME deal for bloggers this year.
.
50 free christmas prints!!
.
SCORE!!!
.
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards

.
Here are a few of my favorites.
(you can also click on the picture and go directly to that card.)


I think this one is my favorite!

And then i see this one and i am all a jumble again!!

And my husband adores this one.
.
It's so hard for me to choose. 
.
Can't wait to share the one i pick!!

Hope to be back tomorrow with the How to on the dining room tree.

No comments: