Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter 2014


This year my sweet mom made the kids Easter outfits. 

I have her full creative freedom and only helped with lace selection.

While trying to get their picture I asked them to kiss on the cheek and they did this! 
Crazy kiddos. 
We held the annual family egg hunt and the adult hunt got angry.

My parents hide anything from a penny to 50.00 in eggs. Some eggs have a sliver of a paper saying you have a gc for free lunch or Starbucks etc. 
it's SOOOOO fun!

My brother and I were ON it!!

Last year we found the "golden" egg with the 50.00, so brother and sister were out to level the playing field! 
Such fun!
Poppy helping c find his eggs!
Baby napped while we hunted and c got some much needed attention! Haha

Hope you and yours had a lovely Easter with loved ones!! 

I am almost done catching up on old posts so I can be back to blogging at real life speed! 

No comments: