Monday, September 26, 2011

It's A ....

I have been really bad about sharing baby content on the blog lately.

Mainly because I have been soooo busy as of late.

So without further adeau.....

(via pinterest)
I have started to make my way through all the pink and pack away. 
(i secretly thought we would FOR SURE be having another girl so it was excitement and shock when we discovered it 's a boy!)

I found this banner on pinterest. I think I need to make it for when our little fella gets here!

We have started on the nursery and I hope to share some of it with you either today or tomorrow.
stay tuned for that!

I also have a pint-sized diva requesting a "once upon a time" party.
So we have started planning for that as well.

Hope we all start the week off on a good leg. 
Happy Monday all!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Congrats, Jenny Beth! Looks like I am going to need your sewing assistance again, too! We are on #2 as well! How far along are you? Keep in touch.

the savvy speechie said...

Jenny Beth, congrats! That is so wonderful! Such a sweet family!