Friday, October 2, 2009

whats been going on...

Well business with preppie peoie seems to be underway...
We have several fabrics that have changed over to their fall lines so i am having to resort to ordering the fabric from places like Australia.... ahhh obsurd... other than that i have been busy designing AC's brithday invitation, cleaning,

oh.... the always lovely trimming of the trees. we lucked out and mlgw is doing preventative maintenance on trees surrounding powerlines, lucklily i batted by big brown eyes at a non english speaking mlgw worker and he graciously gathered his supervisor to assist him in the process. after a quick tree shimmy my backyard can now enjoy sunlight... the hopes of growing grass back there increase and my mood improves...

ahhhh finally a sun to gather around my screened in porch and welcome me to come and cut the grass or pull the weeds.. oh the things i long for... soo, bear with me.. pics of the updates are coming, slowly but surely we are getting there. now if i just had about $5,000. to get french drain gutters, fancy shutters, re-sod the yard and all new landscaping i would be oh so happy... instead... i will dream and continue to gather pictures of what i long for my back yard to look like... what are your thoughts on doing these colors for my screened in porch?? keep in mind i need to embrace green because of my lovely green hot tub we inherited.


your comments are much appreciated. i love the moulding and ceiling here....

No comments: