Monday, May 6, 2013

Blog Sale: Spring Boutique Childrens Sale

It has been quite a while since I did a blog sale. some may prefer I post to the blogs facebook page.

For now how about I do both??

These are all things that have very little to no wear to them, we simply outgrew and I am happy to pass on a deal to my bloggy friends. 

Any questions feel free to email me at jbrodden@gmail with questions. 

Paypal invoices can be sent for payment so just comment with the desired item, paypal email and I will ship them this week.


Lilly Shift $12.00 worn maybe 3 times.


Handmade swing dress size 4
$12.00



Janie and Jack linen dress.
$12.00



Patsy Aiken "twirls" leotard.
(we took gymnastics back in the early spring, this was worn twice for 30 minutes)
retails $50 would like $18.00
(would be precious with a monogram)
size 6 but fits like a 4


Little English smocked drop waist dress
size 4 
$12.00




Strasburg embroidered wreath dress
size 3
$12.00







Janie and Jack linen top with pick stitch trim $6.00
size 3





Imp clothing size 4
$6.00
(i bought the wrong size for c.. oops)






Patsy Aiken 
both of the leotards say size 6 but fit like true 4's
$18.00

I will do $32 for both together.

No comments: