Saturday, November 17, 2012

Lets talk Mascara

I have a confession... I will pay big bucks for really good mascara!
Lancome, Diorshow, Chanel, Bobbie Brown, Givenchy, basically you name it and i have forked over as much as $50.00 a tube to luscious lashes.

Recently i have not been 100% pleased with the Trish McEvoy thickening mascara.

On a whim in target a few weeks back i ran down the makeup aisle and just grabbed a tube. 6.00, worth a shot.

Can i just say Loreal Voluminous is AHmazing!!!

No flaking, no dark circles from wearing off, good coverage and stays with you all day!!!

I am shocked that a drug store quality is rivaling my coveted clinique high def and Diorshow Blackout Mascara!!

Whats your favorite mascara?

Have you tried loreal??

3 comments:

Lauren@ Not Your Average Southern Belle said...

That's been my all time fav mascara since 8th grade! I've purchased DiorShow, MAC, and others but always come back. Nothing compares to it to me :)

Jenny Beth said...

Glad to know there are other fans out there!!

Jessica said...

My absolute favorite is Clinique High Lengthening mascara! It has the "comb" wand which I have come to love in a mascara!