Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The future is looking up!!

okay here it is I GOT A JOB!!!! holy crap finally i find a delightful position that i am anxiously awaiting to start tommorrow. for everyone who has prayed for my future i greatly appreciate your prayers... especially jake and steph, hayley, emily,lauren, amanda, and erica. yall have stood by me and listened to my complains and helped me see that the lord is holding my future not me..... the most wonderful thing happened today as well Jake found a new job in birmingham!!!! we were both with miserable companies, doing mundane tasks, trying to improve our work conditions despite the miserable bosses we had.... and low and behold the lord answers our prayers all in the same week.

for those of you that dont know jake was casey's college roommate and his beautiful wife, stephanie has been one of the sweetest friends to me since we met. since being married we have made ZERO married friends except for them but for the number of friends we lack the lord has made up in the love that has overpoured from the Eldridge's. as i pray for my position at SS i also pray that Jake's position in the 'ham brings him as much fulfillment and happiness as does mine. post of the first day to follow. thanks again everyone for all your support throughout this time. casey and i have truely learned needs and wants and the differences. the only individual in our family that this mildly doesnt apply to is our pint sized princess. i mean hello we can wear old ratty clothes for the rest of our lives but our pride and joy WILL have the best.


No comments: