Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter 2009

Looking soooo much like daddy
Sitting up... this is her frustrated face

Oh me!!!



FAMILY





This face is OH MY GOODNESS this is ALL for me. WE were laughing hysterically.



Yay ... a new rattle, since luker decided he wanted to eat it up one day!


And a baby chick


And a baby chick!!! Its soooo soft

AC really suprised us here. She was really into her easter basket. And loved the bow I tied at the top. Bubbles, a rattle, a knit chick that Daddy bought her, and a few other knick knacks.... Here is the progression of the basket to her precious dress my mommy made her.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Jenny Beth- Thanks for the baby name input and congrats on the house!! Very exciting! Anna Caroline is adorable and I am so jealous of all that beautiful hair! Mine was not blessed with that! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list- I am such a blog stalker these days =).