Monday, March 12, 2012

A Feature

Just wanted to say hello to everyone joining from Remodelaholic!! 
Welcome!!

My husband and I had a blast getting this room ready for our little guy and being able to accumulate pieces throughout my pregnancy.
Here is a link to the post on their site.
Several highlights.
*the whale over the crib was a DIY and freehand drawn then cut out with the jig saw. ($7.00)
*I made the bedding with some designer close out fabric I scored for 14.00 a yard!! The majority of the bumpers are made out of heavy duty white denim.(around $100.00 in fabric)
* The rug and the crib are both from Pottery Barn on sale. (from the PB outlet)
*the zig zag chair was my first ever upholstery project.
*the chest is from my husbands room growing up and the changing table was mine.

Feel free to email me @ jbrodden@gmail.com if you have any more questions!

Hop on over to Remodelaholic and see all the wonderfully inspiring projects they have!

Thanks again for the feature!!

3 comments:

Touching Spirit Bear said...

You did a great job with this. Really nice!

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

I love this! So lovely and cozy, but not typically "baby." Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny, I popped over from Cha Cha's blog to say "hi" and wow - what a beautiful nursery!! Congrats on your little bundle of joy - can't wait to visit your other posts as well.

xoxo michele