Saturday, August 7, 2010

The time has come.

Today.......
 it hit me.............
 like a ton of bricks.......
as my little 20 month old looked me in the eyes and said, 
"mommy, ouside with daddy?"

It made me realize how fleeting our days our and the moments I should be cherishing with her. 
I love this blog and the friends I have made here.
{usually when daddy goes to mow the yard I would turn on nick jr. and seize the opportunity to blog}

But it seems i need to shift my focus to my family.

We have been spending so much time working on the house and so little time frolicking with my baby, splashing in the pool, and dressing up our baby dolls that I feel I need a little break.

We will continue a few of our projects and prepare for school to start next week.

Hopefully as my focus is shifted to my little one, my husband, and my ever growing business I will be able to squeeze in some pictures of our progress on the house.

Hope you all have a wonderful week, hope to be back sooner rather than later. 
And I will be back with great stories, and fabulous pictures nonetheless.

No comments: