Friday, July 15, 2011

Travel Thursday on Friday the rest of the trip

Okay sooo super slacker here. 
I forgot last week and am a little late this week..

In the words of my two year old... oopies..

Okay so where we left off on the Disney trip.
friday, saturday, and sunday we will visit family and enjoy our time travelling the 16 hr. drive.
1. Monday-Magic Kingdom
2. Tuesday-Typhoon Lagoon
3.Wednesday-park hop whatever we missed
4. Thursday- Sea World

Now on to the rest of the trip...
5. Friday- SHOPPING!!!!
This is my planned day to go to the Orlando Ikea!!

We have quite a list started between things I would like and things friends are wanting me to pick up for them.

There are also some great outlets and malls around Orlando and we are going to try to hit up some of those.
6. Saturday- the day we leave
It will be sad to leave but we will take our time getting out of town, and no... we aren't headed home. we are headed to... Atlanta!!!

7. Sunday- FAMILY PICTURES!!!
okay, okay, I am REALLY excited about this day. I have NEVER had lil bit's 2 yr. portrait done and the city I live in well... there is slim pickin's when it comes to a really talented photographer. 

Sure, there are some here but they charge way more than I would care to spend and they don't offer the package I am looking for. 

Well by fate I was playing on facebook and stumbled upon a friend of Casey's from college. She lives in the Atlanta area and is EXACTLY what I am wanting. 

Did I mention her talent is more than that of the $1000 photographer??
Meet Taryn
 she began experimenting with her camera when her sweet baby girl was born and I cannot wait to see her beautiful work!!
I mean... are you kidding?/ this is adoreable!
Super pumped!!

8. Monday- play day!!
On this day I plan on taking lil bit to Buckhead for shopping and running in stores I NEVER get to go to!! i.e. Neimans, Nordstrom.. ahhh REAL shopping!!

9. Tuesday- American Girl Store (north point mall)
well in case you didn't know... Atl has American Girl now!!! eeekkkkk!!!

My inner child is over the moon.
We will take Bitty, Addy, and Samantha with us and the two "older" dolls will get a fresh do at the "hair salon" while bitty, myself, and lil bit eat at the bistro!
10. Wednesday- free day!!
This will be the last day of the trip so we may swim and pack, go visit a friend for lunch, basically unwind before the long drive home. 

No comments: