Thursday, July 14, 2011

2.5

Where has the time gone??

My sweet baby turned into a little girl this summer. It makes me so happy and so sad all at the same time.

Here are a few of her favorite things to say..

oh.. Wuker (luke)
willy girl, no tee tee in the house. (we say this alot lately)
mommy, is my baby sleeping in there? (regarding the little one on the way)
{lately, she has become i.n.d.e.p.e.n.d.e.n.t.!! if you know what i mean.}
no, momma, go away... I do it.

(shopping at the children's museum)
(swimming with friends)

Recently, we took her to the newest playground in town. we ALL had a blast. It was super cool.
she was VERY excited about her "boo" sno cone.
the idea of this park is all the trees shade the slides and nothing is too hot to use. its super super cool!!!

we will be there tons this fall.

she told me "mommy, i love to "fing" that's "swing" in her book.
silly daddy!

girls doing what they do best.. getting distracted and talking haha.

I am sure I will be back to add to this list of sayings.... 
this is merely for my records as this is my lame excuse of a baby book.











2 comments:

Holly said...

I love hearing about all the cute things children say. Glad you shared with us! I think my favorite is when she's asking if the baby is sleeping in your tummy! too precious :)

Sarah said...

She looks so grown!! And you look great!