Thursday, July 21, 2011

travel thursday disney fashion files.

We all know by now I LOVE pinterest. 

So when I saw there is a disneybound fashion file on tumblr...

well I had to share...

Enjoy... I am busy making sure our activity bag is complete, snacks are packed and the dvd player is hooked up... here is to one heck of a 15 hr. drive with a 2.5 yr old. 
{pray for me..}
so for those of you wanting to look like a chic'er version of your favorite disney character... look no further than tumblr's disneybound. 

and in all honesty... this whole post is dedicated to the only person who I know could do this and pull the look off with true disney pizazz. {and still look cute while doing so..} Auntie Header, aka Wora, as lil' bit calls her. Or one of my dearest friends in the whole world. Heather. 

{thanks for sharing in our overwhelming excitement and helping introduce my sweet little girl to princessdom. we will thank you later when she has a complex. haha}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I LOVE this!! Great post, girl--you're so creative!