Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Our weekend in pics


Lilly lost her last puppy tooth.




Lil bit and lil' had a tea party




I found barbie in the bathroom throwing a temper tantrum




I made this shirt for our Disney trip




We received a letter from princess Aurora herself!!




Made chicken fajita baked potatoes




Got our hair done.




Ran off to the beach for the weekend




And somewhere in the weekend she learned to thumbs up




And lilly is really starting to make herself at home here.

I mean... Don't ALL dogs do this??



And Luke... Well he is over the picture taking.

Hope you all had wonderful fourth's!!




I had full intentions of making these but time got away from me!

3 comments:

Luisa Rodríguez said...

Hey! I got here by accident and I loved it! Great blog; you rock!
You officially have a Spanish reader (well, if didn’t have one already, of course!)
Will you come visit my blog too?

http://mustbeliberating.blogspot.com/

Big hug!

Jessie Jones said...

I beyond want that Disney t. :-) So cute! And yes, I am a grown-up.

Jenny Beth said...

@luisa so glad to have you!!! coming to check out your blog now!!

mrs. jones... i will gladly make you a tee!!