Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring and Easter Decor

Hello there!! 
Just wanted to stop in and share some pics of our easter decor around the house.

It was raining today so some of the pictures are a little dark.
Entry area with the Pottery Barn inspired arrangement.
On the ledge is just the cutest baby chick with a vase filled of pastel easter eggs.
The bird candle made his way to my favorite side table!
AND.....
I finally got the chance to try out some accessories on the ottoman in the den!

**sidenote: I have been iphone app-less for the past 2.5 weeks. long story short i dropped the phone, screen cracked, got new phone, and all of my apple id/email went wonky and not until tonight was I able to go to the genius bar and get everything ironed out.

Say a prayer the restore from the backup gets everything back in order. I forgot what life before iphones was like... wahhh wahhh  BORING. #firstworldproblems

Be back later to showcase the rest of our spring decor.



No comments: