Monday, April 11, 2011

Word Art

Have y'all seen the word art starting to pop up on etsy and in blogosphere??
.
I liked them but they weren't quite me. 
.
{via etsy}
{via etsy}
{via facebook}

First thing I did was find a quote I liked to use. 
.
1.Typed it up in word in a fun font I donwloaded from kevinandamanda.com
2. Painted the background on the canvas.
{now looking back I should have painted the other images underneath but hindsight is 20/20.}

3.Then  I used Mod Podge to glue the pieces of paper on the canvas.
4. Added a few whimsical flowers and squiggles and TADA!!
For those wondering this is an Audrey Hepburn quote and one that I adore.
.
For beautiful eyes look for the good in others, beautiful lips speak only words of kindness and for poise, walk with the knowledge you're never alone!!!.
LOVE !!!
.
Happy Day to each and every one of you.
{did you notice someone's room got painted?}

No comments: